Printable Instant Pot® Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
|Strawberries, Sliced||1.5 cups|
|Brown Sugar||0.5 cup|
|Milk, skim||1 cup|
- In a small bowl, combine the sliced strawberries with the ½ cup brown sugar and let sit to marinate. The sugar will help pull the juices out of the strawberries.
- In the medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and remaining ½ cup sugar.
- Add the milk, vanilla and melted butter to the flour mix and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan and then top with the strawberries. No need to stir!
- Cover the cake pan with foil and put it on top of the Instant Pot trivet. Pour one cup of water into the Instant Pot bowl and then place the cake pan and trivet inside.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and press ‘manual’ then set the timer for 30 minutes on high pressure. When the cooking cycle is complete, do a natural pressure release for 20 minutes which means just let the pot sit, no need to do anything more!
- Open the lid and remove the cake from the cake pan. Cool slightly then slice and serve!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)