Printable Instant Pot® Steamed Veggies Recipe
|Cauliflower Florets||1 bag, frozen|
|Dried Parsley||1 Tbsp|
|Garlic, Chopped||2 Cloves|
- Pour 1 cup water into the bottom of the Instant Pot® bowl. Place the steamer basket inside.
- Peel and chop the carrots into half inch pieces and place in the steamer basket.
- Add the cauliflower and close the Instant Pot®, making sure the steamer valve is set to “seal”. Press “Manual” and set the timer to two minutes with high pressure. When the timer has gone off, allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes and then open the steam valve to release the remaining pressure.
- In a separate small saucepan, bring the butter, parsley and garlic to a boil and then turn off.
- Pour the butter sauce over the steamed veggies in a small bowl and toss together. Serve while hot!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)