Printable Instant Pot® Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe
|Canned Pumpkin||1 cup|
|Truvia Brown Sugar Baking Blend||0.75 cups|
|Smart Balance Butter, softened||0.5 cups|
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, eggs and smart balance butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix together well to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8 inch round cake pan. Cover the pan with foil
- Pour two cups of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot® and place the trivet inside. Place the cake pan on top of the trivet then close the Instant Pot® lid and set the steamer valve to seal. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 30 minutes, cooking on high pressure.
- Once the cooking cycle is complete, let the pressure release from the Instant Pot® naturally then open the lid and remove the foil from the cake pan.
- Let the cake cool slightly and then remove it from the pan, slice and serve warm.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)