Printable Instant Pot® Pizza
|Pizza Dough, homemade or store bought||0.5 pound|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||1 cup|
|Pizza Sauce||0.5 cup|
|Pizza Toppings of Your choice|
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface, stretching the dough into a circle slightly larger than your pan.
- Once the dough is nice and thin (about ¼”), place it into the cake pan, rolling the edges over slightly to form a crust.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the dough using the back of a spoon, distributing it evenly across the dough.
- Top the pizza with the shredded cheese and any additional toppings you would like on your pizza. Cover the cake pan with foil.
- Pour one cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot bowl and add the trivet to the pot. Place the covered pizza pan on top of the trivet then close the Instant Pot lid. Set the steamer valve to the ‘seal’ position then press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes using high pressure.
- Once the timer goes off, do a quick pressure release by carefully opening the steamer valve (the steam coming out will be very hot!). Open the lid and remove the pizza. Take the foil off the pan and release the springform pan, taking the side off. If you would like to brown the pizza cheese, place it under a broiler for 1 minute or simply serve right out of the Instant Pot! Enjoy
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)