Printable Instant Pot® Meatloaf
|Ground Beef||1.5 pounds|
|Onion, minced||1 large|
|Milk, any kind||1 cup|
|Sliced Bread||5 slices, torn into small pieces|
|Garlic Powder||0.5 tsp|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 tsp|
|Brown Sugar||2 Tbsp|
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, milk, sliced bread, salt, pepper, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and egg. Mix together well using your hands to fully incorporate all the ingredients.
- Place the ground beef mixture on a large piece of foil. Shape the meat into a loaf using your hands. Pull the sheet of foil up around the meatloaf, making a “pan”.
- Pour one cup of water in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add the trivet to the bowl as well. Place the wrapped meatloaf inside the pot then close the lid.
- Put the steamer valve in the ‘seal’ position then press the “manual” button and set the pot to cook for 25 minutes at high pressure. When the time is completed, let the pot naturally release the heat by just leaving the pot on the counter until you are able to remove the lid (this should take about 10 minutes).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup and brown sugar. Pour this sauce over the meatloaf then slice, and serve!
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)