Printable Instant Pot® Mac And Cheese
|Dry Pasta Noodles (short noodles are better!)||1 pound|
|Chicken Broth||2 Cups|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Ground Black Pepper||0.5 tsp|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||1 cup|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||1.5 cups|
|Skim Milk||0.5 cup|
- Add the dry noodles to the Instant Pot along with the chicken broth, water, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir together briefly.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the grated cheeses
- Close the Instant Pot and make sure the steamer valve is set to “seal”. Press the manual button and set the timer for 5 minutes, cooking at high pressure. When the timer is done, open the Instant pot steamer valve very carefully to quickly release the pressure inside the pot.
- Add the shredded cheese and milk to the pot with the cooked noodles and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Serve right away while hot!
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)