Printable Instant Pot® Lasagna Recipe
|Italian Sausage||0.75 pound|
|Onion Powder||0.25 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||0.25 tsp|
|Ricotta Cheese||0.75 cup|
|Mozzarella Cheese||0.33 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese||0.33 cup|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Pasta Sauce||2 cups|
|Mozzarella Cheese||0.5 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese||0.25 cup|
- Place the ground beef or sausage in the bottom of the Instant Pot® and set to saute. Add the first quantity of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Cook, stirring occasionally to break up the meat into small pieces, for about 7 minutes or until the ground beef is browned and cooked through.
- Remove the meat from the pot and set aside.
- Clean the Instant pot bowl and then return it to the base. Pour 1 ½ cups of water into the instant pot bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the ricotta, eggs, first quantity of mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese, remaining garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Using one of the pre cooked noodles, break the noodle up into pieces and spread across the bottom of a springform pan. Make sure the noodles cover the bottom completely.
- Spread about ⅓ of the pasta sauce across the noodles and then top with about ½ of the cooked meat mix. Top with about ½ of the cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Add another layer of noodles followed by another layer of sauce, meat and cheese. Repeat this process until you have used all the noodles and fillings and have reached the top of the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the final mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cover the pan with a piece of foil and place the pan inside the Instant POt on top of the trivet. (The pot should still have the clean water in the bottom which may barely reach the lasagna pan).
- Close the lid and set the dial to “Seal”.
- Press the “Manual” setting and set your timer for 24 minutes at high pressure. It will take about 10 minutes for the Instant pot to heat and seal before the timer begins.
- Once the Instant Pot® cycle is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan of lasagna from the Instant Pot® and take the foil off the top.
- To brown the top cheese on the lasagna, place the pan under a hot boiler for 5 minutes.
- Serve the lasagna directly from the pan or remove it by loosening the sides of the springform latch and pushing the bottom up and out of the pan.
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)