Printable Instant Pot® Key Lime Pie
|Graham Cracker Crumbs||1 cup|
|Butter, melted||4 Tbsp|
|Key Lime Juice||0.66 cup|
|Lime Zest||2 tsp|
|Sweetened Condensed Milk||1 (14 oz) can|
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs together, mixing well.
- Pour the graham cracker mix into the springform cake pan and press the crust into the bottom of the pan and up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, key lime juice, lime zest, sweetened condensed milk and sugar. Pour the mix into the prepared pie crust.
- Cover the pan with foil.
- Pour one cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot and put the trivet in the pot. Place the foil wrapped pie in the Instant Pot and put the cover on the pot. Set the steamer valve to ‘seal’ and then push the ‘manual’ button, setting the Instant Pot to cook at high pressure for 15 minutes. When the time is complete, let the Instant Pot naturally release pressure- just let it sit on the counter for about 10 more minutes or until you are able to open the lid!
- Remove the foil cover from the pie and place it in the fridge for at least an hour to cool. Top with whipped cream (if desired) and serve chilled!
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)