Printable Instant Pot® Keto Carrot Cake Recipe
|Coconut Oil||0.75 cup|
|Vanilla Extract (optional)||1 tsp|
|Coconut Flour||1.5 cups|
|Almond Flour||1 cup|
|Baking Powder||1 Tbsp|
|Carrots||2.25 cups, grated|
|Pecan Pieces||1 cup|
- Grate the carrots into a small bowl. To get 2 ¼ cups of grated carrots you will need about 2 large carrots. Set aside once grated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix the stevia, coconut oil and vanilla extract. The mix may look a little greasy and broken but that is okay! (is using).
- Add the eggs to the mix and stir well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl (coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg) and stir well to combine.
- Add the shredded carrots and pecan pieces and stir.
- Pour the batter into a greased 7 inch cake pan (grease the pan with coconut oil or butter) and cover the pan with foil to prevent moisture from touching the cake during the cooking process.
- Place the metal rack in the Instant pot and then add 2 cups of water to the bottom of the pot. Lower the cake into the Instant Pot® and set it on top of the metal trivet.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot® and seal, making sure the steam valve is also set to “seal”. Press the “Steam” button and set the timer for 45 minutes. The Instant Pot® will take a few minutes to reach the full temperature and then it will begin the countdown on the timer.
- When the timer goes off, do a manual pressure release by carefully opening the steam valve to let the steam escape from the Instant Pot®. Lift the cake out of the pot and remove the foil. Use a dry paper towel to dab off any water that may have gotten on top of the cake.
- Let the cake cool and then ice the cake with Keto friendly cream cheese frosting and serve!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)