Printable Instant Pot® Collard Greens Recipe
|Collard Greens||1 Pound|
|Vegetable Broth||0.75 cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||0.25 cup|
|Crushed Red Pepper Flakes||2 Tbsp|
|Crushed Red Pepper Flakes||0.25 tsp|
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp|
- Wash and chop the collard greens and then set aside.
- Chop the onion and garlic then add them to the Instant Pot® bowl along with the olive oil. Press the ‘saute’ button and stir the onions, garlic and oil. Let saute until the onions begin to brown (about 4 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Add the collard greens to the Instant Pot® bowl and place the lid on the Instant Pot® (no need to seal it yet!). Press the ‘keep warm’ button on your Instant Pot® and let the collard greens steam for 5 minutes. This will help the collard greens shrink a little bit and cook better as they will have more space in the pot. Remove the lid
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir. Place the lid back on the Instant pot and seal, making sure the steamer valve is set to the ‘seal’ position.
- Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure. Once the cooking time is complete, let the steam naturally release from the pot (this means don’t touch anything, just wait until the pressure has released and you can open the lid which will take about 10 minutes). Serve the collard greens hot!
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)