Printable Instant Pot® Chicken Tinga Recipe
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Chipotle Pepper in Adobo Sauce, diced||1 pepper|
|Dried Oregano||1 tsp|
|Fire Roasted Tomatoes, canned||1 cup|
|Chicken Stock||0.5 cup|
|Ground Black Pepper||0.25 tsp|
|Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs or Breast||2 Pounds|
- Add the olive oil to the Instant Pot Bowl and press the ‘saute’ button. Add the onion and cook for about 4 minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add the garlic and saute for one more minute. Add the diced chipotle pepper, oregano, cumin, tomatoes and chicken stock to the bowl and cook for another minute.
- Puree the mix using a hand blender until smooth.
- Add the chicken thighs to the bowl. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the steamer valve to ‘seal’. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 8 minutes, cooking with high pressure.
- When the time is complete, let the pressure naturally release from the Instant Pot which means just let it sit! Once all of the pressure has been released, you will be able to open the lid.
- Shred the chicken using two forks to pull the chicken apart and stir it into the sauce.
- Serve while hot!
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)