Printable Instant Pot® Chicken Fajitas
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in strips||1.5 pounds|
|Red Bell Pepper||0.5|
|Green Bell Pepper||0.5|
|Orange Bell Pepper||0.5|
|Olive Oil||3 Tbsp|
|Chili Powder||0.25 tsp|
|Ground Black Pepper||0.25 tsp|
|Lime Juice||1 Tbsp|
|Lemon Juice||2 Tbsp|
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, lime juice, and spices and whisk together.
- Cut the peppers and onion into strips
- Add the chicken, olive oil, peppers and onions to the pot along with 1 cup of water. Stir in the seasoning mix, making sure everything is well mixed. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the steamer valve to “seal”.
- Press the “manual” button and set the timer for 10 minutes. Once the timer beeps to indicate it is done, carefully open the steam valve by turning it to “vent”- be careful as hot steam will quickly escape!
- Mix the cornstarch in a small bowl with about 3 Tbsp of water.
- Open the lid and add the cornstarch mix. Press the saute button and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Let boil for about 2 minutes.
- Serve the fajitas while hot in flour tortillas! Enjoy!
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)