Printable Instant Pot® Chicken and Rice Casserole
|Olive Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed||2 Pounds|
|Ground Black Pepper||0.5 tsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 tsp|
|Brown Rice||1.25 cups|
|Chicken Broth||2 cups|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||2 cups|
- Press the ‘saute’ button on your Instant Pot and add the olive oil along with the chicken, onion and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder and stir, cooking for one more minute.
- Add the rice and chicken broth and stir again. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal, turning the steamer valve to “seal”. Press the “manual” button and set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- While the chicken is cooking, whisk the flour and milk together.
- When the timer is done, do a quick pressure release by carefully opening the steamer valve to release the pressure. Add the milk and flour mix to the pot right away and stir well.
- Add the broccoli stir in. Place the lid back on the Instant Pot for 10 more minutes (no need to set the timer or seal the lid, you are simply letting the broccoli steam using the heat from the food).
- Remove the lid and stir in the cheese, then serve!
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)