Printable Instant Pot® Beef Stroganoff
|Olive Oil||2 Tbsp|
|Beef Stew Meat||2 Pounds|
|Ground Black Pepper||0.25 tsp|
|Soy Sauce||2 Tbsp|
|Sliced Mushrooms||2 cups|
|Chicken Broth||4 cups|
|Egg Noodles||1 Package (16 ounces)|
|Sour Cream||0.5 cup|
- Add the oil to your Instant Pot bowl and press the saute button. Add the beef and season with the salt and pepper. Brown for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. This is just to sear the meat so don’t worry if it looks undercooked- it will cook more later!
- Add the garlic, soy sauce and mushrooms and cook using saute function for one more minute.
- Add the flour and stir well.
- Add the chicken broth and egg noodles to the bowl, stir and then place the lid on the instant pot, sealing it shut and placing the steamer valve in the ‘seal’ position. Press the ‘manual’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes on high pressure cooking.
- When the timer is done, let the pot sit for another 15 minutes to do a natural pressure release. Open the lid and stir the sour cream into the dish. Serve while hot and enjoy!
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)